The Reviews Are In!
Check out our most recent feedback.
- My son has been going to Adventure Dental since he was barely a year old. He LOVES it there and so do I! So friendly, so efficient and so much FUN! Every experience has been nothing less than awesome!
– Jeanna D., Mar 19, 2015
- Only place we will take our kids! Great care and the kids love it! Worth the 1 hour drive from home!
– Danielle D., Dec 11, 2014
- My son, Ethan, had his first appointment today (he is 21months) and I couldn’t be happier! Hilary and Dr. Neil were beyond wonderful with him and I couldn’t believe it when he let Hilary clean his teeth and the Dr. Neil do the exam! The office is clean, bright and friendly and the only time Ethan got really upset is when we had to LEAVE! Thank you Adventure Dental! From check in to finish was beyond my expectations and I highly recommend you to anyone – such a caring and great facility!
– Chandra B., Dec 10, 2014
- Wow!!! I am continually amazed by how AWESOME the staff members at Adventure Dental are. My entire family appreciates them. They are patient, flexible, professional, concerned, conscientious, and so lighthearted and FUN! There are a lot of places that will tell you how wonderfully they will treat you, but Dr. Neil, Dr. Todd and the entire staff actually TREAT you that way!!! This office has grown exponentially since I first started taking my 2 boys there over 5 years ago, and we STILL feel the same personal service and attention that we did in the beginning. We love them and all that they do. I would wholeheartedly recommend Adventure Dental to ANYONE seeking a dental or orthodontic provider. They are incredible! You will be so very happy with your choice, and I have the feeling you will be telling everyone else you know that they should go there too!
- My kids always want to go early so they can play! Best place ever! You guys rock!
– Kim S., Jan 10, 2015
- So fun and friendly… My kids are all smiles when it’s time to see Dr.Todd and the rest. Gorgeous office and they topped it off with a massage chair for parents to sit on while waiting!
– Sarah C., Apr 27, 2015
- I couldn’t ask for a better place to take my son. A year ago he HATED the dentist….But now he loves to go.
Such a GREAT staff….. Thank you so much for making my son comfortable.
– Daisy C., Dec 23, 2014
- Seriously the BEST place to take your kids! The dentists and staff are the BOMB-DIGGITY!!! Super fun, outgoing, kind hearted, and really know what they are doing! Love it!
– Jen T., Mar,1, 2015
- My daughter loves Adventure Dental. The staff made her first visit a comfortable and enjoyable one! She still talks about Dr. Josh and his awesome “light glasses” and getting to hold Olaf and watch Rapunzel! X-Rays were a piece of cake and cleaning was pain free and quick. Thanks!
– Melissa B., April 21, 2015
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable atmosphere for all ages & stages. Caring doctors who go the extra mile. Extremely pleased with their work!
– Tina C., Apr 21, 2015
- Took both my girls here today for the 1st time & it was definitely colorful & fun for my littles! They especially loved that frozen was playing on all the TV’s! Our dentist & the staff were all very happy & nice! Can’t wait to go back in May!
– Bonnie R., Nov 6, 2014
- Adventure Dental is amazing! My daughter recently gave up her binkie and the dentist told us to come in when she did so. We came in today and they made such a celebration of it. My daughter was over the moon and very proud of herself. Adventure Dental, you went above and beyond! Thank you so much!!! Cassi Q.The staff at Adventure Dental is amazing.They are always so warm and welcoming to our family with each visit. Our daughter actually gets excited to visit the dentist ! Dr. Todd has gone above and beyond to help our daughter quit her binky habbit. From making a sticker chart for her, to having ballons at the office for her to send binky off to ” binkyland” . We were so impressed with their ability to make Taylor feel so comfortable at each visit, and how professional they are with her exams. Dr. Todd and staff make it a priority to be personal, and know the childs individual needs and what best suits the childs personality and that helps put kids and parents at ease. They are fantastic at communicating to our little girl what they will be doing, step by step so she is never nervous. The office feels more like Disney Adventure Land then a dentist office ! And we were surprised that the office throws the most amazing Christmas party for patients and families! By far, best dentist EVER!!! I only wish they could treat adults.
– Mike C., May 2, 2013
- We love this place and its staff, from the moment we arrive to the check out time we fill in another world , full of color, comfortable atmosphere , smiling staff, fun knowledgeable doctors, caring people! Gaby doesn’t like visiting doctors or dentist , but she loves Adventure dental and feel very comfortable with Dr. Todd!
– Patricia C., Oct. 1, 2014
- Adventure Dental is the best! Their dentists are super kid-friendly, putting even the most anxious children at ease, and their assistants make it as fun as possible for the kids. Of course, the waiting room is an experience…my son looks forward to going just for that! Overall, though, you can’t beat the care. Excellent dentists and staff, and excellent job relating to the kids.
– Stephen D., July 31, 2014
- Amazing doctors, fantastic staff, and a place that my kids NEVER want leave. Perfection!
– Arianna R., Dec 5, 2014